Quality Home Care for Seniors and Older Adults from Compassionate, Reliable Professionals in Wilton, CT and the Surrounding Areas
Executive Home Care provides seniors with quality care services in Wilton, CT, and serving the surrounding New Haven and Fairfield counties. We are commitment to make a difference in the lives of those we care for. Every client has unique care needs and situation. We offer a full range of in home care services for seniors and older adults in Wilton, CT. To learn more about our services, please contact us at (203) 693-9049 and speak directly to one of our care experts!
We can help families meet their needs by delivering high-quality caregiving and companionship services. Our team of compassionate and professional caregivers works relentlessly to ensure that older persons who want to age in place have the best possible quality of life. Our registered caregivers have obtained the appropriate training to assist with a variety of duties such as personal hygiene, meal preparation, housekeeping, medicine reminders, transportation, and companionship. All of this assistance is offered as our experienced home care professionals work hard to ensure the highest degree of safety and security in the comfort of their own home.
Our Services in Wilton, CT
Our team is immensely proud to provide our clients with sensitive and respectful home care of the finest standard. This is always one of our top objectives. Those who seek assistance in dealing with life’s issues receive our team’s undivided attention and top priority as they work diligently to attain the aim of offering the highest degree of care possible. We make it a point to get to know each person so that we can satisfy their specific needs and make them feel comfortable and at peace in their own homes. One-on-one contact with a kind caregiver can brighten the lives of older persons who live alone and greatly reduce feelings of isolation. As a result, the interactions are extremely beneficial. We work hard together to make life easier for families during this time by providing dependable home care options that keep family members informed throughout the journey.
- Companionship: Companionship services provide social and emotional support to clients, including conversation, games, and other activities.
- Homemaking: Homemaker services include light housekeeping, meal preparation, and errands.
- Personal Care: Personal care services include assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care: Compassionate care for seniors with beginning-to-advanced stage memory challenges.
- Respite Care: Respite care services provide temporary relief to caregivers, allowing them to take a break from their caregiving responsibilities.
- Live-In Care: Caregivers can be placed in a senior household that needs around-the-clock, 24/7 care.
Give us a call today at (203) 693-9049 to learn more about our care services in Wilton, CT.