Services You Will Provide:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s and/or Dementia care
What We Need from You:
- A state-issued aide license (varies by state)
- A commitment to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to follow a prescribed Plan of Care
- References, criminal background check, DMV check, and a satisfactory drug screen
- A valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
A fulfilling career in caregiving awaits you! To get started, get in touch with your local Executive Home Care office by completing this form.
To find the office nearest you, visit our locations page.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for contact us. We will contact you soon.