Executive Home Care is currently hiring dedicated, compassionate people who enjoy helping others. As a professional caregiver, you will provide direct care to seniors who need a little help with everyday living.
Experience in healthcare is not necessary, and all training is provided.
Why Work for Executive Home Care?
Since 2004, Executive Home Care has been a critical resource for families looking for in-home care for their loved ones.
Our caregiver culture is centered around respect and kindness, and we love more than anything to see our caregivers advance in their roles while making a lasting impact in people’s lives, every day.
We offer competitive compensation, a dynamic work environment, and opportunities to build a career that will always be in demand.
Benefits of Working for Executive Home Care:
- Competitive pay – earn up to $25.00 + per hour
- Health Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Accumulate up to 40 years per year of PTO
- Sign on bonus
- Referral bonus
- Travel pay
- Reduce travel time and mileage and work on keeping you close to home
- Mentorship programs with current Executive Home Care employees
- Continued education programs
- On site/hands on job training
- Client Matching – match you with a client who fits your skill level
- Flexibility with schedule
- Gifts and bonus based off job performance
- Friendly office environment to work with
- Employee appreciation events/parties
- Employee rewards programs
Explore Opportunities Near You
If you are looking for a career in a fast-growing industry and you want to improve the lives of people in your community, then we want to hear from you.
View the open positions below, and contact us for immediate consideration.